We now know that personal home pages survived the tech stock crash.
- my favorite to date is Blender, but you really need documentation before you can become useful at it.
- Also handy for low-poly characters is Milkshape 3D
- look at Nichimen
- or Martin Hash's Animation Master
- not a general purpose modeller, but rather a quick terrain generator (a topic worthy of its own heading) is gforge.
- My friends celebrate the year 2000
- Random vacation photos
- A random attempt at 3d photogrammetry
- Imagine flying around my dining room table.
- Some people never put away their LEGO.
Stuff about my house
- a Camera pointing at my back yard (and the neighbors' garden)
Random software links
- NetTime, a good (i.e. small) NTP client app for Windows (Now unsupported, sigh)
- Simple 3D, a website on 3D technology, including homebrew 3d laser scanners.
Do you know where Yev has been, Paulo?
You say it's your birthday
Gratuitous spinning logo
- cookie pictures, recipes
- that's not food
- Even in d20, pie tastes good.
1000 Blank White Cards
An emulator allows one system to run a software version of a
(potentially different) hardware platform. This allows you to run old
software that was written for that dusty relic that no longer boots.
For your household needs.
- pi, the ratio of the circumference around a circle to its diameter
This Page is maintained (sometimes) by Dave LeCompte